- Connect VGA cable from monitor to computer VGA port
- Connect USB cable to computer USB port
- Connect power cord to touch monitor
- Plug power cord to wall AC power outlet
TOUCH SCREEN DRIVER INSTALLATION
- Navigate to the CDROM or installation program directory to find the file
setup.exe. Double-click on “setup.exe” to start installation.
- When installation starts, click [Next] to proceed to the next step.
- Installation in progress
- Uncheck “Install PS/2 interface driver” and click [Next] to continue
- Uncheck “install RS232 interface driver” and click [Next] to continue
- Select option “NONE”, click [Next] to continue installation
- If there are additional touch monitors connected, please check “Support
multi- monitor system”.
- Select the destination location to install the touch driver. The default path is
“C:\Program Files\eGalaxtouch”. Click [Next] to continue installation.
- Select the Program Folder to install the utility. The default is “eGalaxtouch”.
Click [Next] to continue installation.
- Check the option to create a desktop shortcut icon. Click [Next] to continue. After install the driver successfully, identify the USB controller is installed.
- Click on "Settings" tab to change the touch function settings as needed.
- If necessary, perform 4-point touch calibration and/or 9-point/25-point linearization.
- Use Draw Test to check touch accuracy after calibration.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information on the LE1015 touch monitor, go to: LE1015 User Manual
To download touch screen utilities, click For Windows 7/8/10 or for Windows 10