Be careful with your new LCD monitor, the monitor is very sophisticated and delicate. Turn off the monitor and the PC before you set it up. Follow the installation step by step.
AC Input: This is for connecting the power cable. VGA port: This can be connected with the D-Sub 15 pin signal cable.
DVI port: This can be connected with the DVI signal cable.
(Optional) Audio In: This can be connected to the PC audio-out connector of sound resource.
Touch Panel Interface: USB
Touch Panel Interface: PS/2 to RS-232 interface. (Optional)
Screw Specification for VESA Plate Stand or Wall Mount
Caution: Please follow the Screw Specification in diagram while you assembling VESA Plate stand or Wall Mount Plate into monitor back cover. Otherwise, It may cause a mechanical damage.
Quick Installation Guide for Touch Panel Driver
The driver supports a lot of operating systems, i.e. Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Windows CE2.12/3.0/.NET, DOS, iMac, RedHat / Mandrake Linux.
Follow these steps to install Touch Panel Driver.
1. Put the Driver CD to CD-ROM.
2. Change directory to Win9X_ME or other directories depends on your operating system.
3. Double click the Setup.exe, then Windows starts to run the installation program. Notice that do not plug the USB cable or RS-232 cable to your computer before the installation has been finished.
4. Just click [Next >] button to continue installation.
5. Check the check box if PS/2 touch controller is to be installed. The default is unchecked.
6. Press [Next >] to continue installation.
7. Choose the setup type that best suits your needs. There are two accessory utilities for choosing,
8. Rotation Monitor Utility and Shutdown Utility. Users can install the utility they want by checking the box. Then Press [Next >] to continue installation.
9. Select the appropriate folder where set-up files will be installed. Then Press [Next >] to continue installation.
10. Then type in the name of program folder for the touch panel driver or press [Next >] to continue.
11. There will be a default name for it.
12. Windows is copying files to disk and the setup is complete. It will request re-boot computer. Press [Yes >] to re-boot immediately or [No >] to re-boot later. The installation will not be finished until system re-boot.
13. Setup is complete. After the touch panel driver installation, the USB device will be found automatically as soon as it was plugged into the computer. Then users can see the new device on the application program window. And, the program will remove the USB Device automatically as soon as it was unplugged. ( USB device is not supported for Windows95 )
Calibration Guide for Touch Panel
4 points calibration
1. The touch screen needs to be calibrated before it can work accurately. Whenever feeling the accuracy is loosing, user can proceed another calibration to reset or adjust the touch screen.
2. By pressing this button, a new window will pop up at the location to where the touch screen was mapped and guide the user to operate the 4 points calibration. Screen as shown below.
3. User should follows the guide to touch and hold the blinking X symbol in the calibration window until it does not blink and make sure the utility can gather enough data for computation. In addition, a time line bar would be shown at the bottom of the window to indicate time elapsed. If the touch screen was not touched before the time line bar goes to the right end, the calibration task will be terminated automatically.
1. Linearization ( 25 or 9 points calibration ) function is used to compensate the touch screen linearity. After linearization completed, the linearity of the touch screen will be shown in the Linearity curve window.
2. By pressing this button, a new window will pop up at the location to where the touch screen was mapped and guide the user to proceed the 25 points calibration. User should follows the guide to touch and hold the blinking X symbol in the calibration window until it does not blink and make sure the utility can gather enough data for computation. In addition, a time line bar would be shown at the bottom of the window to indicate time elapsed. If the touch screen was not touched before the time line bar goes to the right end, the calibration task will be terminated automatically.
This function is used for accuracy and performance check. By pressing this button, a new window will pop up at the location to where the touch screen was mapped. Screen as shown below.
User can press the Clear button to clear the window. Press Quit button to terminate this draw test. In drawing test window, users can verify the panel linearity, calibration capability, and drawing line quality.
The touch panel driver emulates mouse left and right button function. After installing the touch panel driver, a mouse icon will show in the desktop.
1. Change right / left button by clicking the upper small rectangular box of mouse icon. Blue area indicates what button has been selected.
2. Touch panel driver also provides an option for advanced Mouse Emulation setting. When user enable the “Auto Right Button”, It will force the driver to report a right click mouse event to OS when users perform a continuing touch till time out. It no longer needs to touch the right button in the Touchtray to activate a right click. This feature allows users to do right click more easily with touch screen.
For more information please visit:http://bematechus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/LE1017_UM.pdf
Drivers and Utilities