- Install the display link driver from www.displaylink.com for LV3000 used in Win10. After this install completes you should have a connection with your computer and LV3000 as seen under “Show hidden icons” at bottom right corner ^ of toolbar.
- Run the utility from the link below for the unsigned driver if you are using Win 10 and need a com port for the display:
Bypass option and use Option 2: Advanced Boot Option Mode.
- Hold down SHIFT key and click Restart> Select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Click Startup Settings> Click Restart (lower right side)
- When computer restarts click 7 to disable. You may need to restart your computer while installing from the above steps.
- After this is completed, you will need to install the Logic Controls Virtual Com Port driver from this link below: http://bematechus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/LCIVPSetup.zip
- After Logic Controls Virtual Com Port driver is installed, go to Device Manager under “ports” and check if you see LCI Virtual Display with a com port #. If so you are in good shape.
- Then you would need to run the virtual display as administrator
- You may/should have an icon on your desktop that says LCI Virtual Display. Right click on this icon and left click on Properties, Click on the “Shortcut” tab on top and click on “Open File Location”.
- Right click on the LCI Virtual.exe folder and click run as Administrator. This should complete the Com port installation using Win10. At this point you should be able to choose “Settings” for the display under “Show hidden icons” to insert the 2 lines with color changes if you wish. Graphic changes are done here.