New Product Release - LR200M and LR1100 printers, I150 and I500 scanners

Bematech has added three new products into its POS product line

1. LR200M mobile printer
    LR200M mobile printer optimizes the mobile checkout process and helps accelerate business at the Point of Sale.  The printer is equipped with both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi interface, enabling it to work with POS applications designed for either wireless communications.
    Visit LR200M product page for more information

2. LR1100 receipt printer.
    A Cost Effective Thermal Printer – The LR1100 is a fast high quality POS printer using thermal technology for printing. It optimizes the checkout process and helps accelerate business at the Point of Sale.  While the USB interface is aligned with current industry standards, the optional Ethernet is ideal for network printing applications. The wide range of software tools assist in quick and easy setup of the LR1100 printers in the application environment.
    Visit LR1100 product page for more information

3. I-150 1D imaging scanner
    The I-150 imaging scanner facilitates high speed reading of 1D barcodes. The fast point-and-shoot scanning even on damaged and poorly printed barcodes. Quickly identifies LCD digital screen barcode and take the initiative to avoid low brightness and film interference. The over-molded housing and secured cable protects the unit from drops and shock damages.
    Visit I-150 product page for more information

4. I-500 imaging scanner
    The I-500 imaging scanner facilitates high speed reading of both 1D and 2D barcodes. The design eliminates the need to align the barcode with the scan pattern or pause between scans. Fast point-and-shoot scanning even on damaged and poorly printed barcodes. The over-molded housing and secured cable protects the unit from drops and shock damages.
    Visit I-500 product page for more information